Over the last 16 years verity Stob has brought forth occasional Old Testament stories about the Sons of Kahn – wryly observant treatises on the comings and goings of those who were at Borland and work with the Delphi compiler.
It’s with delight I’ve learned that she’s back with the eighth instalment, The Sons of Kahn and the Pascal Spring, which can be read on The Register.
For those interested, here is a complete list of Verity’s Old Testament books, one of which has been lost in time and is only accessible through the Internet’s Way Back When machine:
- 1: Book of Anders (1996)
- 2: Yocam hokum (1998)
- 3: Book of Yoc-am (contd.) (1999)
- 4: Borland Revelations (2004)
- 5: Borland's Delphi Goodbye (2006)
- 6: A reading from the second book of Codh (2008)
- 7: Sons of Kahn: The Apocrypha (2010)
- 8: The Sons of Khan and the Pascal Spring (2012)
- 9: The Sons of Kahn and the assembly language of the internet (2012)
[Edit: I’ve added the latest instalment from 11th December 2012 to the list]