Following on from the earlier post about special UK March 2011 pricing for Delphi and C++Builder tools, I just received information about more March-only pricing regarding Delphi XE Starter Edition. You can buy it at the March-only price of £105.15+VAT.
This is a useful version of the product for those who want to experiment with Delphi or learn some Delphi programming building regular Win32 applications, or if you’re a hobbyist on a tight budget.
Delphi XE Starter contains:
- A streamlined IDE, code editor
- Ultra fast compiler
- Integrated debugger
- Two-way visual designers to speed development
- 100s of visual components
- InterBase Express for connectivity with the InterBase database
- A limited commercial deployment license